By Janet E. McDonagh,Patience H. White
Adolescent Rheumatology is the 1st single-source textual content that specializes in how adolescent-specific points effect rheumatic stipulations and pass references disease-specific details from basic rheumatology textbooks. utilizing a everyday, developmental method of make this booklet particular, the proof base is referenced with a scientific and functional procedure that's followed to every topic.
Written through a listing of foreign specialists from a number disciplines, bankruptcy issues include:
- differences in presentation, prognosis and administration among pediatric, adolescent and grownup rheumatology care
- adolescent well-being education issues
- quality of care in adolescent rheumatology
- communication with younger people
- a complete bankruptcy written by way of children attending adolescent rheumatology clinics
This consultant additionally covers center adolescent future health subject matters and the way those components are impacted via rheumatic illness, which includes:
- back pain
- chronic idiopathic pain
- cognitive development
- generic future health issues
- growth and puberty
- juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- low bone density
- peer support
- parenting of adolescents
- sports injuries
- transitioning to grownup health and wellbeing care
Read Online or Download Adolescent Rheumatology PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Case experiences in Systemic Sclerosis offers particularly with Systemic Sclerosis in a case research layout. every one case presentation contains illustrative figures, a dialogue of the pathophysiology correct to the case, a dialogue of administration that's either evidence-based and specialist opinion-based and a number of other key references for extra analyzing.
There's a common want among healthcare execs for sensible recommendation at the administration of sufferers with bleeding problems. This e-book is an important source for all these operating within the fields of coagulation, hemostasis and thrombosis. It covers the most important circumstances one may stumble upon in diagnosing, dealing with and treating hemophilia and hemostasis.
There are very important purposes for beginning this new sequence of publi cations entitled "Advances and Technical criteria in Neurosurgery": 1. the shortcoming of any prepared universal ecu postgraduate education approach for younger neurosurgeons and a pair of. the language obstacles, which abate the trade of neuro surgical findings in Europe greater than in different components of the realm.
Written through specialists on the top-ranked health center for distinct surgical procedure in ny, Perioperative Care of the Orthopedic sufferer is a complete, multidisciplinary guide offering preoperative issues, postoperative problems, and directions for the anesthetic and scientific administration of sufferers present process orthopedic surgical procedure.
- Pancreatology: From Bench to Bedside
- Atlas of PET/CT in Pediatric Patients
- Caplan's Stroke E-Book: A Clinical Approach (Caplan's Stroke a Clinical Approach)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Clinical Gastroenterology): Diagnosis and Therapeutics
- Targeted Molecular Imaging in Oncology
- Ultrasound of the Urogenital System
Additional resources for Adolescent Rheumatology
Adolescent Rheumatology by Janet E. McDonagh,Patience H. White