By Diana Brown
Being capable of healthy layout into the Agile software program improvement strategies is a vital ability in today’s marketplace. there are numerous methods for a UX workforce to prevail (and fail) at being Agile. This booklet offers you the instruments you must ensure what Agile UX capacity for you. It comprises useful examples and case reviews, in addition to real-life elements to think about whereas navigating the Agile UX waters. You’ll know about what contributes on your team’s luck, and which elements to contemplate whilst identifying the simplest course for buying there. After examining this booklet, you’ll have the information to enhance your software program and product improvement with Agile approaches quick and simply.
- Includes arms on, real-world examples to demonstrate the successes and customary pitfalls of Agile UX
- Introduces sensible options that may be used in your subsequent project
- Details tips to comprise consumer adventure layout into your company's agile software/product process
Read Online or Download Agile User Experience Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making It Work PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
This publication chronicles the improvement of digital literacies throughout the tales of people with various backgrounds and talents. Authors Cynthia L. Selfe and Gail E. Hawisher hire those tales to start tracing technological literacy because it has emerged during the last few a long time in the usa.
Utilizing case stories, interviews, and empirical assets, this publication analyzes the techniques and impression of net use by way of civil society actors and asks how valuable it really is for his or her paintings – does the supply of net instruments switch the best way electorate’ teams paintings, does it impact their effectiveness, and does it achieve this another way in Japan from different nations?
During this short, the authors talk about lately explored spectral (sub-segmental and pitch synchronous) and prosodic (global and native positive aspects at be aware and syllable degrees in numerous elements of the utterance) positive aspects for discerning feelings in a strong demeanour. The authors additionally delve into the complementary evidences got from excitation resource, vocal tract method and prosodic positive aspects for the aim of bettering emotion attractiveness functionality.
The four-volume set LNCS 9296-9299 constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the fifteenth IFIP TC13 foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, engage 2015, held in Bamberg, Germany, in September 2015. The seventy four complete and brief papers and four organizational overviews, 2 panels, 6 tutorials, and eleven workshops incorporated within the fourth quantity are prepared in topical sections on tangible and tactile interplay; instruments for layout; contact and haptic; person and activity modelling; visualization; visualization 3D; visualization in digital areas; wearable computing; demonstrations; and interactive posters.
- Building Bridges: HCI, Visualization, and Non-formal Modeling: IFIP WG 13.7 Workshops on Human–Computer Interaction and Visualization: 7th HCIV@ECCE 2011, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Grand Challenges in Technology Enhanced Learning: Outcomes of the 3rd Alpine Rendez-Vous (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- Reinventing Ourselves: Contemporary Concepts of Identity in Virtual Worlds (Springer Series in Immersive Environments)
- Learning Raspberry Pi
- The Essential Guide to User Interface Design: An Introduction to GUI Design Principles and Techniques
Additional info for Agile User Experience Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making It Work
Agile User Experience Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making It Work by Diana Brown