By Jennie R. Lill,Wendy Sandoval
The definitive consultant to the myriad analytical suggestions on hand to scientists occupied with biotherapeutics research
Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics covers all present and rising analytical instruments and strategies used for the characterization of healing proteins and antigen reagents. From simple recombinant antigen and antibody characterization, to advanced analyses for more and more complicated molecular designs, the ebook explores the heritage of the research options and gives precious insights into crucial rising analytical strategies. additionally, it frames severe questions warranting cognizance within the layout and supply of a healing protein, exposes analytical demanding situations that can take place whilst characterizing those molecules, and offers a couple of verified strategies.
The first single-volume advisor of its sort, Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics brings jointly contributions from scientists on the innovative of biotherapeutics learn and production. Key issues lined in-depth contain the structural characterization of recombinant proteins and antibodies, antibody de novo sequencing, characterization of antibody drug conjugates, characterization of bi-specific or different hybrid molecules, characterization of producing host-cell contaminant proteins, analytical instruments for biologics molecular evaluation, and more.
- Each bankruptcy is written via a well-known specialist or specialists of their box who talk about present and leading edge ways to totally characterizing biotherapeutic proteins and antigen reagents
- Covers the whole diversity of characterization concepts for giant molecule established therapeutics
- Provides an updated account of the newest ways used for big molecule characterization
- Chapters disguise the historical past had to comprehend the demanding situations handy, strategies to signify those huge molecules, and a precis of rising suggestions for analytical characterization
Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics is an up to date source for analytical scientists, biologists, and mass spectrometrists all in favour of the research of biomolecules, in addition to scientists hired within the prescription drugs and biotechnology industries. Graduate scholars in biology and analytical technological know-how, and their teachers will locate it to be interesting and instructive supplementary reading.
Read or Download Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Coordination chemistry is the research of compounds shaped among steel ions and different impartial or negatively charged molecules. This publication bargains a chain of investigative inorganic laboratories approached via systematic coordination chemistry. It not just highlights the foremost primary elements of the coordination chemistry box, it additionally exemplifies the ancient improvement of strategies within the box.
What in case you have been without warning dependable? After the preliminary pleasure of a "battlefield promoting" wears off, you must get within the trenches and get the task performed. And when you are already within the trenches, you wish easy accessibility to details that may make your task more uncomplicated. A accomplished table reference and consultant, medical stories administration: a realistic consultant to luck offers the sensible abilities and techniques required by way of venture managers working medical reports.
Este livro traz uma proposta de trabalho direcionada às aulas práticas de Química Analítica Qualitativa. Apresenta de modo objetivo os conceitos mais importantes e concentra-se nas reações específicas empregadas na separação ou identificação dos íons a partir de um sistema de análise sistemática, com uma extensa variedade de operações de laboratório.
Historical past of Analytical Chemistry is a scientific account of the ancient improvement of analytical chemistry spanning approximately 4,000 years. Many scientists who've helped to advance the equipment of analytical chemistry are pointed out. a variety of tools of study are mentioned, together with electrogravimetry, optical equipment, electrometric research, radiochemical research, and chromatography.
- Artificial Cells, Cell Engineering and Therapy (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Microfluidic Chip-Capillary Electrophoresis Devices
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Volume 213
- Molecular and Nano Electronics: Analysis, Design and Simulation (Theoretical and Computational Chemistry)
- Metallomics: Recent Analytical Techniques and Applications
- Analytical Pyrolysis of Synthetic Organic Polymers (Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry)
Extra info for Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics
Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics by Jennie R. Lill,Wendy Sandoval