By John Frye
Exam Board: AQA
Subject: non secular Studies
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2017
Engage scholars with available content material that attracts out the foremost theories, making sure scholars have a radical knowing of Christianity and the philosophical and moral concerns; built via topic professional John Frye and the top non secular reviews publisher*.
- optimistically train 'Philosophy and faith' and 'Ethics, faith and society' with accomplished assurance of the major philosophers, strategies and theories in addition to assets of theological authority
- helps studying and revision with a variety of modern actions, dialogue issues and unit summaries
- Prepares scholars for evaluation with revision questions on the finish of every bankruptcy and perform questions adapted to the evaluate objectives.
Philosophy and faith Sections A and B (Section A is roofed via Christianity)
Ethics, faith and society Sections A and B (Section A is roofed via Christianity)
- pattern fabric for booklet 2 - summer season time period 2017
All of the above may be to be had on-line at www.hoddereducation.co.uk/alevelrs/aqa
*Taken from academic Publishers Council statistics
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Religious Studies Year 1: Including AS (Aqa a Level) PDF
Similar religious studies books
Der Band versammelt die wichtigsten Texte, die zur Begründung der neueren deutschsprachigen Kultursoziologie als eigenständiger Richtung der Soziologie nach dem Zweiten Weltkrieg führten.
In 1967, the 1st I Ching publication, The publication of adjustments, was once released in English. The booklet of alterations special the sixty four hexagrams from the chinese language I Ching in nice element, giving the Western international strong insights into the archetype of humanityIn 1987, a brand new technology of private discovery, Human layout, used to be conceived : Human layout.
Jainism conjures up photos of priests donning face-masks to guard bugs and mico-organisms from being inhaled. Or of Jains sweeping the floor in entrance of them to make sure that dwelling creatures aren't inadvertently overwhelmed: a convention of non-violence so radical as to defy effortless comprehension. but for all its obvious exoticism, Jainism continues to be little understood within the West.
For Catholics, the query of evolution touches on the entire most vital themes: the character of God and his paintings on the planet, the character of existence, and the prestige of guy within the universe. it's also a subject matter of perennial controversy and confusion. a few see the Darwinian concept of evolution as an immense agent in discrediting the Church’s doctrine on construction, undermining biblically-based morality and the idea that of human exceptionalism.
- Post-Materialist Religion: Pagan Identities and Value Change in Modern Europe (Bloomsbury Advances in Religious Studies)
- God in Captivity: The Rise of Faith-Based Prison Ministries in the Age of Mass Incarceration
- The Rise of Mormonism
- Religion and The State (Global Issues (Facts on File))
Extra info for AQA A-level Religious Studies Year 1: Including AS (Aqa a Level)
AQA A-level Religious Studies Year 1: Including AS (Aqa a Level) by John Frye