By Jeffrey A. Helewitz
- Comprehensive assurance of all of the key themes. additionally incorporates a bankruptcy on drafting basic contracts.
- Clearly written textual content and vigorous examples support scholars comprehend the law.
- Well-crafted pedagogy comprises bankruptcy overviews, highlighted examples, key phrases, evaluate questions, pattern clauses for research, edited circumstances, bankruptcy summaries, and end-of-chapter exercises
- Manageable size makes this booklet perfect for shorter courses.
Read Online or Download Basic Contract Law for Paralegals (Aspen College Series) PDF
Similar legal education books
This casebook bargains a student-friendly, useful technique with carefully-designed pedagogical beneficial properties. Its streamlined process tracks the chronological order of an election, with major specialise in election management. good points: Tightly-edited situations worthy notes that aid function school room dialogue instruments updated with the newest ideally suited court docket and decrease courtroom judgements, together with Shelby County (invalidating a part of the balloting Rights Act) and reduce court docket litigation related to the 2012 election
1L of a journey offers a candid step by step roadmap to either educational and emotional luck in legislations school's an important first year. informed in an accessible first-person voice, lined issues comprise best pupil fears, the first-year curriculum, potent type participation, varieties of scholars and professors, crucial examine concepts, felony examine and writing, examination thoughts, tension management, and even more.
This e-book examines criminal language as a language for particular reasons, comparing the services and features of criminal language and the terminology of legislation. utilizing examples drawn from significant and lesser criminal languages, it examines the foremost criminal languages themselves, starting with Latin via German, French, Spanish and English.
A favourite school room prep device of winning scholars that's usually steered through professors, the Examples & motives (E&E) sequence presents an alternate point of view that will help you comprehend your casebook and in-class lectures. each one E&E deals hypothetical questions complemented through distinct motives that let you try your wisdom of the subjects on your classes and examine your individual research.
- Inside Adjudicative Criminal Procedure: What Matters and Why (Inside Series)
- E-Discovery Nuts and Bolts: The Essentials of E-Discovery for Identity Theft Prevention and Protection Vol. II
- International Trade Law: Problems, Cases, and Materials (Aspen Casebook Series)
- Getting a PhD in Law
- Jury Nullification: The Evolution of a Doctrine
Additional info for Basic Contract Law for Paralegals (Aspen College Series)
Basic Contract Law for Paralegals (Aspen College Series) by Jeffrey A. Helewitz