By Christoph Guger,Brendan Z. Allison,Günter Edlinger
Read Online or Download Brain-Computer Interface Research: A State-of-the-Art Summary (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
This e-book chronicles the improvement of digital literacies during the tales of people with various backgrounds and talents. Authors Cynthia L. Selfe and Gail E. Hawisher hire those tales to start tracing technological literacy because it has emerged during the last few many years in the usa.
Utilizing case reports, interviews, and empirical assets, this booklet analyzes the thoughts and impression of net use via civil society actors and asks how necessary it's for his or her paintings – does the supply of net instruments swap the way in which voters’ teams paintings, does it impression their effectiveness, and does it achieve this in a different way in Japan from different international locations?
During this short, the authors speak about lately explored spectral (sub-segmental and pitch synchronous) and prosodic (global and native positive aspects at notice and syllable degrees in numerous elements of the utterance) positive factors for discerning feelings in a strong demeanour. The authors additionally delve into the complementary evidences acquired from excitation resource, vocal tract process and prosodic positive aspects for the aim of improving emotion acceptance functionality.
The four-volume set LNCS 9296-9299 constitutes the refereed complaints of the fifteenth IFIP TC13 foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, have interaction 2015, held in Bamberg, Germany, in September 2015. The seventy four complete and brief papers and four organizational overviews, 2 panels, 6 tutorials, and eleven workshops incorporated within the fourth quantity are geared up in topical sections on tangible and tactile interplay; instruments for layout; contact and haptic; person and activity modelling; visualization; visualization 3D; visualization in digital areas; wearable computing; demonstrations; and interactive posters.
- Liking Jesus: Intimacy and Contentment in a Selfie-Centered World
- ICTs for Improving Patients Rehabilitation Research Techniques: Second International Workshop, REHAB 2014, Oldenburg, Germany, May 20-23, 2014, Revised ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Undercover User Experience Design (Voices That Matter)
- Heteromation, and Other Stories of Computing and Capitalism (Acting with Technology)
- Advances in Affective and Pleasurable Design: Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conference on Affective and Pleasurable Design, July 17–21, 2017, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Smartphone-Based Human Activity Recognition (Springer Theses)
Extra info for Brain-Computer Interface Research: A State-of-the-Art Summary (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Brain-Computer Interface Research: A State-of-the-Art Summary (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) by Christoph Guger,Brendan Z. Allison,Günter Edlinger